Who's the boss is a game on braingle in which employees must discover a secret boss, before he/she fires all of the employees.
The boss' identity is secret. Only The rat knows who the boss is. At the start of each round, the boss sends out a memo to all of the employees. This may discuss anything the boss wishes to discuss. Along with that, the boss must answer the question given by the moderator. The boss acts as an employee at most times.
The rat is the only person that knows who the boss is. The rat's job is to divert all attention away from the real boss, but without letting others know. At the end of each round, the rat can hack into the network and see who voted for who.
The employees are on a mission to discover the boss. During the round, they vote on who they think is the boss. At the end of the round, votes are counted. If the boss receives over 50% of the votes, he/she is fired and the employees that voted for the boss win.
The Firing listEdit
If the boss does not recieve 50% of the votes at the end of a round, then he/she is sent a firing list. This lists all the employees that he/she can fire. This list contains:
- The rat if eligable
- Anyone that the moderator places
Lemmings are employees that vote incorrectly. The rat goes on the firing list if:
- He doesn't hack the network
- The boss receives over 25% of the votes. The rat is on the firing list by username.
- The boss receives over 33% of the votes. The rat is on the firing list by "the rat".
Every game has a moderator, or mod for short. The mod can see who voted for who, who the boss and rat are, and who is on the firing list. The mod has the ability to fire any employee for violating rules, or any other reason. The moderator is in charge of anything that happens in the game, clues etc.
Other reasons of firingEdit
If the boss doesn't send a memo, the game ends immediately and all current employees win. If any employee doesn't vote, that/those employee(s) MUST be fired. The boss has no control over this.
The game ends by:
- The Employees win. The boss receives over 50% of the votes and the employees that voted for the boss win.
- The Boss and the rat win. When there is the boss, rat and one employee left, the boss can instantly fire the employee without any worry, making the boss and the rat the only two left.
- The Boss wins. When there is only the boss and one employee left(the rat is fired), the boss can instantly fire the employee without any worry, making the boss the only one left.